Friday, August 12, 2016

What do I add to science?

From time to time, during discussions with my fellow engineers, the question of what we add to science comes up. To contribute something new to existing science knowledge is very challenging. If you focus on newness you might feel bad, and it might not help you move forward. My approach is to make sure that I get better at something everyday. That thing might not be new for science, but it will be new for me.

A similar post: Obsession with authenticity

A software training instructor's interesting observation [Hanselminutes podcast 331]: Men do a small thing and feel amazing while women worry about the stuff that is still left.

An example of a small step for mankind but joy for me, my very first Lego Mindstorms EV3 line follower:

No comments: